Day 30: Celebrating Victory

Today is the last day of the 2011 NaNoWriMo. A mere 50,000 words and you are a NaNoWriMo winner!!!!

My hope if you're reading this is that you are a NaNoVicTo.
I finished my word count goal last night and when you cross that finish line it is time to celebrate.

Do something tomorrow that has nothing to do with writing, no matter if it's a walk, a few hours with a good book, a long bath, attend a sporting event, do a major workout to get your blood pumping again, or chase stray children down the street.

Whatever it is, do it. Celebrate your success to lead you onward to more writing and editing in the future.

How will you celebrate?

1 comment:

  1. I have to tell you, that this was the hardest NaNoWriMo for me, to date. The previous two seemed to flow with no problem. This year - I felt like I was pulling teeth from a lion with my bare hands. I'm so glad that its over!

    Not to say that I didn't enjoy writing, or getting my ideas out of my idea. Its always fun.

    ReplyDelete