A Confession about Dewey

Okay, I have to admit something that I'm not ashamed of, but wouldn't otherwise share. I received a Barnes and Noble gift card for Christmas from my brother-in-law. I'm thrilled. I love gift cards. I love Barnes and Noble. The problem with me and gift cards is that I've always been the person to really weigh my options and be sure to make the best possible choice before spending anything.
So...I wandered the store for 30 minutes and couldn't find much of anything I just had to have (mostly because I just received a Kindle from my dad and it's already full of books). Then, I had a little light go off in my head that said, "hey, Margaret, why don't you look at the writing books?"
"Okay," I said and then stood there completely paralyzed like a dog waiting for the go ahead to eat the bone on its nose. I know I've mentioned my love of the library before. Well, I honestly stood in the middle of Barnes and Noble on a horribly busy day thinking, "where is the 808 section?"
That's right, I'm fully converted to the Dewey Decimal system. Confession made.

No comments:

Post a Comment